The COVID-19 pandemic has been a difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the virus. We have reopened our office for patient treatment and have made some modifications to our office hours.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY open because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. While many things have changed one thing remains the same, our commitment to your safety.
Listed below are the safety measures we are taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Prior to Arrival at the Office
- We will conduct a phone screening of your recent health history/exposure potential prior to your visit.
- Staff and doctors undergo daily COVID screening.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- You will be asked to notify us of your arrival via call and we request that you wait in your car until we notify you that we are ready for you to enter the office.
- All individuals be screened upon entering the office. Temperature readings will be taken and any individuals showing signs of elevated body temperature (100.4 or above) or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY our patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and/or other family members will be asked to wait outside of the office whenever possible.
- All individuals entering the office will be required to wear a mask and will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry. We also have a new patient decontamination protocol once you enter the office which will be explained when you arrive.
- Patients will be escorted directly to the treatment room for care.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- Our infection control procedures have always exceeded federal guidelines. Our office protocols have always followed strict standard precautions. As a result, we have easily adapted to all new requirements and recommendations set forth by OSHA, the CDC and the ADA.
- As before, all rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- Public areas will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- The office has been equipped with new air filtration and purification units.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA regarding the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Clear barriers have been placed at the front desk.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk and glass will be wiped with a disinfectant.
- Patients requiring use of a pen will be given a pen to use and keep.
- As before, patients will receive text and/or email confirmations of any future appointments made.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
Please contact our office for the latest information.